Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Well...

For some reason I keep forgetting to go to my FYS 129 class each week and I'm determined to go today, but today was the worst day to go back because all the other days were fun and they made chocolate stuff in class and today we have to do a presentation about the chocolate website we were assigned! Ugh I am not at all prepared for this presentation, and just as I was about to make up a quick presentation I realized that it was Wednesday and I needed to make this blog post! :(  This is too much to do in less than an hour!!! On the other hand I've been missing my sociology class for the past 3 or 4 classes and I decided to go today especially since we had a test and I know I Aced it!!! That's why I love it so much; all I have to do is read the material he puts online and I pass the test every time. Oh and I was going to go to sociology Monday but I lost my phone and spent the whole morning trying to find it because I thought I left it in the library... It turns out I left it in the bathroom though and the girl who lives right across the hall from me found it so I wasted my time trying to file a police report and stuff lol. Also, that same day my friend had my keys to my room, but I had forgotten to get my work clothes and I had to borrow my boyfriend's black pants and work shirt and I had to wait for my coworker to finish her shift so she could loan me her shoes... of course I worked in my flip flops until I was able to get her shoes, I can't afford to miss money like that! It did feel really gross wearing someone else's shoes though...

On another note, why is it called spring recess and not Easter break? Are they trying not to offend people that are not Christians or something? If they are worried about offending non-Christians shouldn't they be worried about the Christians they are offending too? Anyways I don't really make a big deal about it, but I know a lot of people that are and I'm wondering if it's true that they say that so they will not offend other religions... I guess I'll save my religion talk for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment