Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blah...

Well today was not a very good day...
Around 3am this morning I started feeling extremely sick. My body was aching, head was throbbing, and my throat was sore as ever! I thought that it could be a result of me eating a piece of candy I dropped on the floor in my room a couple hours before my symptoms started... I managed to go to sleep and when I woke up for class I could barely move! I was feeling worse than before I went to sleep, but I still made it to class... I was too ill to take notes in class and I just started feeling worse and worse as class went on... as soon as class let out I called to the student health clinic and told the nurse my symptoms. She told me to come in right away which was really messed up because I had another class to go to that actually takes attendance and I could not miss anymore points. I decided to put my health first and skip my class since I wouldn't be able to focus if I went anyways. The doctor told me I have a virus and gave me Tylenol and throat lozenges to take. She gave me 2 pills to take that moment while I wait for the strep test to come back and I fell asleep. When she came back with the results and woke me up I felt sooooo much better, but I still didn't make it to work because I was still in pain and probably contagious. I went to sleep and when I woke up I felt just as bad as I did before! The tylenol wore off, so I took more and  it didn't work as well as it did the first time :(   Now I'm feeling just as bad and I'm not getting any better... I hope I can make it to my classes and work tomorrow...

Oh and I am so blessed because I made it my mission to make it to my sociology class Monday that I keep missing and even though I was really late I made it and it just so happened that we had a quiz that day! and I did pretty good even though I missed all the lectures for it! yay me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you don't have anything that lasts for a long time. Missing these last weeks would be tough because of finals.

    ReplyDelete