Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last post...thank God!!

Keeping up with these blogs has been hard for me.
Either I forget to post or I make a post and cannot find other blogs to comment on.
I almost forgot to make a post today, but I saw where Hannah commented on my post from last week and I was like "oh snap gotta make a post!"

Anyways I am really looking forward to this summer... I hope I can have a job... maybe 2 jobs
I love working because I think about all the money I will have to spend on pay-day...
This is the first time I have actually worked for my money and could spend it however I want...
At first I did want to go to summer school... but I didn't save any money to go and I would enjoy myself more this summer by just working and saving my money... I plan on buying a car too...
I refuse to be relying on other people to take me places forever and by fall I plan on driving other people places like they did for me...

I think this is going to be the first time I actually have an A in a class... Sociology has been very easy for me to grasp and I pass all the quizzes with an A, most of the time, and I did great on the midterm so now if I do well on the final I'm guaranteed to get an A in the class... yay me!

It's almost time for my writing conference and I'm really excited because after my in-class workshop I was still stuck and could not figure out what exactly to add to my paper... I thought going to the writing center was helping me, but it actually made things more confusing for me... I cant find enough sources and I'm not sure where my paper is even going!  oh well... hopefully this conference helps me...

Once again I cannot wait for this summer! I want more tattoos, clothes, and a car and I plan to get them all!!!

I know school isn't over yet, but have a great summer you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog this semester! Hope everything goes well with you during finals and that you have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete