Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So, I've been thinking about dropping my math 125 course because I'm failing, but if I do that then I will have less than 12 hours and I think that means I lose my scholarship... however if I keep the math class I will have a fat D to kill my GPA. I do not know what to do! Anyways I missed my sociology class again! ugh I need to stop going to bed so late so I can wake up in time to go... I hope we didn't have a quiz. My FYS class was cancelled today, not like I ever remember to go... After English I am done with classes, I cannot make it to my others that day... 
Well I havent had a roommate all semester long, but now I do. Everyone was so shocked that someone was moving in with only a few weeks left... I wasnt forced to get a roommate, I actually invited her to stay because she was having issues with her roommate in another residence hall. Moving all her crap was horrible! I hurt myself too many times trying to help her move her stuff and now that all her stuff is in my room, my room has shrunk to 1/3 of its size  :(  I cant say I regret letting her move in because she's my friend and she needed help, but I did not expect to be so uncomfortable in my own room... It's alright though because it's only a few more weeks before I am back home.
Wow I'm really hungry right now... gotta get ready for class bye! 

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. Wanted to drop Organic Chemistry but I missed the dedaline (apr. 3) so I'm umm...really concerned, hah. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete