Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break!!! :)

This was the best spring break I've ever had mainly because I actually went out of town with friends instead of lounging around the house...

I went to Panama City Beach with 3 other friends, but first went to Nashville, back to Knoxville, then to Atlanta, and finally to PCB.
It seemed like we would never get there! The trip getting there was pretty exciting too though.  In Nashville, I spent two nights at Vandy in my friend's dorm and he was really mean. It was like it did not want us there at all, but before we got there it was like he was excited that I was coming... he made us sleep downstairs on couches the 1st night and a RA woke us up and told us that we weren't even allowed to sleep on those couches. The 2nd night he let us have a bed since he has no roommate, but my other friend that lives in Nashville decided to spend the night so I had to sleep on the floor  :(  my body was hurting soooooooo bad the next morning!
When we came back to Knoxville to pick up our other friend we ended up having car trouble which caused us to get to Atlanta around midnight and we didn't get to enjoy it like we planned because it was too late to really do anything...

Random Thought: this was a stinky trip! in Alabama we passed a yeast factory that smelled like a poop factory! and PCB was pretty stinky in some places.

In PCB:

  • we ate out every night which broke our wallets
  • me and another friend got kicked out of a club for a reason that Im not gonna say
  • I got stung by a jellyfish
  • I went parasailing
  • we slept on the beach a few nights
  • I had a rough ride on a banana boat because of the huge waves
  • I almost drowned... not really but it felt like the waves were gonna take me away
  • We got harassed by foreign ppl at the club
  • we got harassed by a huge blk dude at the hotel trying to go to the pool with us
  • tattoos are tooooooooooo expensive down there!!
  • this list is getting too long so i'm gonna stop here....
Anyways, this was a great trip and I'm glad I proved my aunt wrong by making it back in one piece!... she sounded pretty sad to hear that nothing really bad happened to me and we made it back on time

3 comments: