Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Frustrated Procrastinator!!! ... me

It's 4 o'clock in the morning,
I wish I was snoring.
Too bad I'm up late writing,
And I can't stop wining.
I hate writing papers,
I wish my meeting wasn't later.



















I've only written one sentence in three hours,
I wish I had super writing powers.



I hate when I keep finding other things to do besides write this paper... like:
watch youtube videos, sleep, eat, text, dance, download music, play sims on facebook, chat on facebook, breathe, live, shop online, think, clean my room, doodle... the list goes on forever!

THANK GOD FOR SPRING BREAK! HE KNOWS I NEED IT!!! 


me right now...
At the moment I want to shoot myself and and I am wishing that I could tell the person that came up with the whole writing essays thing to prove you can do it "go kill yourself " and other some things I would be kicked out of school for if I publish it...
whew! now that I got that off my chest... I hope everyone has a wonderful spring break/ rest of this week! :)

I am so glad my paper is due the day after I return from panama!!! best gift in the world!!! **in a sarcastic chipmunk voice**


Add caption





I wish I didn't mean some of the things I'm thinking right now...
I feel like I'm going insane...
Do I get like this every time I write a paper?... no!
I get frustrated, but not like this...
I can't believe I'm actually ranting on here about how much life sucks right now instead of finishing my paper! pi-ti-ful...



Anyways it's okay... all I have to do is keep thinking about spring break and other good things like:
chocolate, smiles, laughter, fun, life, pink, happiness, sunshine, blue skies, stars, not having to write essays for English about myself

2 comments: