Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Love Google!...even though it's really creepy and smarter than me!!!

I love Google sooooo much!
I like the way I can link many accounts, like this blog account to my main google account.
It's pretty much the only search engine I use... I hate Bing so much!

This is how I view other search engines...
Yahoo: childish; for babies; only useful for finding titles of songs using lyrics you know
Bing: weird; thinks it's smarter than Google- it's not; too mature; complicated simpleness
DuckDuckGo: what is that?!
WolframAlpha: only useful for math and most times it's not even good at that
Other search engines that I do not know about: who cares?! they just aren't advertised enough I guess...

I love using google chrome because it remembers all my passwords so I don't have to!
Did anyone else find that last statement creepy??!

Google is too smart and I'm addicted to it!
  • I love that Google Chrome remembers my passwords for me, but at the same time that allows me to forget them and that's not good because I may not be on my computer and need to log in somewhere else...
  •  Auto-fill on Google Chrome has gotten too smart too! It not only remembers my name, address, phone number... it remembers my credit card number!!! you know why? because I allowed it to.
  • I hate the fact that I am allowing Google to think and remember so many things for me! It's spoiling me and making me lazy and dependent on it! 
So I have a question for you...
If you have a blogger account like mine, have you ever noticed how your account is able to tell you how many people have viewed your blog?

Well, today is the first day I really paid any attention to it. I think it is so creepy that this blog account can not only tell me how many times my page has been viewed, but where it was viewed, by what operating system it's viewed, and by which browser.
Oddly, my page has been viewed by people in Russia and Germany and it has been viewed a total of  115 times since I made it... For my page to have been viewed that many times I think it's weird that I only have like 3 comments- I must be boring lol! yes I am exaggerating...



The point of all of this is Google= too smart and creepy!!! Be careful what information you feed this knowledge hungry beast!!

2 comments:

  1. The feature that tells you how many visitors your blog has gotten is pretty neat. If you go to "Traffic Sources," you can see which search terms in Google led people to your blog and that is often entertaining, too :)

    ReplyDelete