Wednesday, February 15, 2012

AMAZiNg!

Did the title catch your attention? I hope so... I apologize; this post will not be what the title implies, but here it is anyway.

My Microsoft Word no longer works on my computer.
My English paper is due Friday and it's saved on my computer.
This is not good.

I like to shop.
I got a job so I could shop.
My job is stressful sometimes, especially when it's a game day.
Today is a game day.

I like Valentines Day a lot.
My Valentine waited til the last minute to go get my gift.
There was not much left for him to choose from.
I bought his gift a week in advance.
My gift from him was candy that I love.
I have plenty candy.
I wanted a giant stuffed animal, not candy.
I will run out of candy someday.
The gift will come in handy eventually.
I am hard to please and spoiled.

I get tired of being disappointed by the food at PCB.
Today I ate at Morrill.
The food was disappointing.
I ate ice cream.

My blog post looks like a poem.
My blog posts is in stanzas.
It does not rhyme.
Poetry does not have to rhyme.
This is not a poem.

I apologize if I bore you.
I have no choice.
This is what I feel like saying.
This is for a grade.
This is what's on my mind.
This blog is due in 5 minutes.
This is the end.





1 comment:

  1. I liked this a lot, especially the end. Very clever :)

    Also, if you are having trouble with Microsoft Word, you can download a free copy of OpenOffice and that will allow you to save your document as a .doc file.

    ReplyDelete