Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What would I do without the joy of laughter?

Am I the only one that can spend hours watching YouTube videos and looking at funny pics? I truly love to laugh! I have two YouTube channels that I truly love; they're Dormtainment and Spoken Reasons. Dormtainment is the most hilarious group on YouTube to me! They do so many funny skits, and there's one member of the group that I particularly fancy. His name is Mike, and he has his own character named Leaning Leon. Leaning Leon has a Jamaican accent... I think Mike is Jamaican in real life too. I just stopped in the middle of typing that last sentence and watched three YouTube videos! :)  I am addicted to watching these videos!!! One of the videos I just watched was called "Sugarbaby." When I first read the title I thought it would be a comedy about a old man and his sugarbaby or something like that. It was actually about this guy that asked his girlfriend to meet him at a coffee shop so he could break up with her. The girl shows up talking about how in love with him she is, but he still breaks up with her and she goes crazy. By the way, the reason he's breaking up with her is because she's crazy; she had a dream that he cheated or something, so she woke up and got a knife and was about to stab him. Anyways she just keeps saying he can't break up with her and mentions that they have a child together. They don't have any children and he tells her that, but she pulls out a bag of sugar with a face drawn on it saying that's their child.... it's hilarious, you should really see it... at least it's hilarious to me...

2 comments:

  1. bahaha you do love to laugh. I kept making you crack up when we had our interveiw thingy in class. I'm going to go check out those youtube videos hahaha right now, so thank you for giving me something to do in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching Youtube videos can be so addictive! Anytime my husband and I are bored, we'll search for funny Youtube videos and will be entertained for hours :)

    ReplyDelete