Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well, let me tell you about myself.
My name is Mauricia Lyn and I'm from Memphis, TN.
My favorite color is pink and I love pizza and chocolate.
My mother lives in Memphis and my father died on Thanksgiving 6 years ago.
I hate Thanksgiving.
This Christmas holiday season is my favorite time of the year for these reasons:
  1. pretty decorations
  2. gifts
  3. food
  4. the start of a new year
  5. my birthday is 9 days after Christmas
I came to the University of Tennessee Knoxville because I wanted to get away from home and I had a scholarship.
Many people think I came just because my boyfriend was going, but that's not the case.
Me and my boyfriend will have been together a whole year this Sunday! It may not seem like a long time, but no one expected it to last this long.
... I am very tall and people make me feel worthless when they ask me if I play basketball and I say no and they continue to talk about how I should play. I've actually had people tell me that I am a waste of height :(
I actually don't think I have any talent whatsoever..
I don't have many friends and I don't get along with many girls.
I think I'm a nice person and a good friend to have, but I guess people just don't like me...
I'm reall not sure what else to say, so I guess I'll end here until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on your scholarship and happy early anniversary!

    You sound like you have a lot of great talents, so I wouldn't let other people's negative comments get you down :)

    ReplyDelete