Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My random thoughts...


  • I can't believe it's so hard for me to write one blog post a week when I update my status on Facebook like 100 times a day!
  • I have no idea what I want to major in or what I want to do with my life, career wise, and I hate when I tell people that and they say "well what do you like to do?" What do you mean what do I like to do?? I like to do a bunch of stuff that would have me impoverished for the rest of my life if I try to make a career out of it! Then when I tell them I like to go shopping and other non-career things they say, "Well what are you good at?" Like I said in my last blog me = talent-challenged...
  • Ugh, I'm starting not to like my job because everyday I come home with more scratches and bruises and I have no idea where they come from... it just happens! all I do is make food and I think I would know if I cut myself with a knife...
  • I like ellipsis dot, dot, dot all day...
  • I love watching youtube videos, but I'll save that topic for another day...
  • I like to consider myself a good listener; however, when I'm in class and forced by a teacher to get to know someone, I usually zone out... and then the best part is I nod like I'm listening and then the person says something that requires a response from me and I'm still nodding and acting like I'm listening, so then it gets awkward because they realize I wasn't listening... oops
  • When I first heard our blog posts had to be at least 250 words, I thought about how in middle school my English teacher would make us write a 250 word essay as a punishment for acting up in class or not doing homework.
  • Oh, no it's almost time for class to start!!...


2 comments:

  1. I understand how hard it is to write 250 words. At first it seems like it is no big deal then you start and it blows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I hope that you don't equate 250 words as punishment :(

    I'm sorry that you had a teacher who enforced writing as a means of discipline--that only teaches students that writing itself is punishment when it doesn't have to be.

    ReplyDelete